Tottenham Hotspur Ladies is fully committed to protecting your privacy and any personal information that you provide to us when using our website http://www.spursladies.co.uk(the “Site”), including the Tottenham Hotspur online shop at http://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com (the “Shop”).
Full details about Tottenham Hotspur Ladies Football Club are provided in the section “Legal notice” below.
When collecting and using your personal information, Tottenham Hotspur ladies will process it only in strict compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and associated legislation.
We are registered as a data controller in the United Kingdom under the Data Protection Act 1998 and our registration numbers are ??????? for Tottenham Hotspur Ladies FC. Our Registered Office address is ????????????????.
Our use of personal information
We use the personal information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the information, goods or services that you have requested from us (including when you purchase items through the Shop and/or in relation to courses for which you have enrolled with the Tottenham Hotspur Foundation);
- To respond to your correspondence, so that we can reply to your enquiries and requests in an efficient and effective manner;
- To enable you to register with the Site and the Shop, and to administer records about your account with Tottenham Hotspur;
- To send you newsletters and information about products, services and promotions relating to Tottenham Hotspur, its sponsors and/or other third party partners, in accordance with your communication preferences; and
- To understand the interests of our Site and Shop visitors, so that we can continuously improve our Site and Shop offering.
We may also generate, use and disclose aggregated and/or anonymised information and statistics about our Site and Shop visitors for marketing and strategic purposes. However, no visitor will be individually identifiable from these aggregated and/or anonymised information and statistics.
Newsletters and marketing
Tottenham Hotspur, our sponsors and/or other third party partners, may use your personal information to contact you with information about products, services and promotions that we or they think may interest you. We will only do this, however, in accordance with your expressed marketing preferences (for example the marketing preferences you expressed during the registration process).
If at any time after registering, you would like to change your preferences and subscribe to, or unsubscribe from, any newsletters or direct marketing, you can do so by changing your preferences in the My Account page (at http://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/myprofile.php) or by contacting us through the contact details listed below.
Updates and your rights
If you would like to update your records, please log-in to the Site and/or Shop and update your personal profile through the My Account facility (at http://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/myprofile.php).
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information that we hold about you in our records, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any out-of-date information. Please write to us at the address listed below should you wish to do so.
Please note that we are entitled to charge a small fee (currently £10) for providing you with copies of personal information we may hold about you.